La Casa del Camino Hotel
Historic & Pet-Friendly Laguna Beach Hotel
La Casa del Camino is a historic hotel which was built in 1929 as a seaside retreat for celebrities, film stars, and dignitaries. This Laguna Beach hotel has Mediterranean-style architecture, furniture, and decor.
Now you can easily check availability, rates and
make your Reservations Online
This Laguna Beach hotel has several types of rooms available, but each recently renovated room is unique, with various antique furnishings and individual characteristics. Recent upgrades include Berber carpeting, plush down comforters, plush down pillows, triple sheeted, and German cotton mattress toppers (with copper fibers to increase circulation).
La Casa del Camino Hotel - Types of Rooms
- La Casita - private California craftsman-style residence. You can reserve this vintage Laguna Beach cottage with cean-view bedroom and artists loft, if you prefer the feel of being at home, with all the luxury and amenities of the hotel! (sleeps 6)
- Euro Studio Suites - ocean views, king-size beds, romantic accomodations
- Superior King/Queen Rooms - executive desk, cordless phone, DVD player with complimentary movies, get the "corner rooms" for more space
- Deluxe Queen Rooms - the "writer's rooms" have antique desks, partial ocean views
- Standard Queen Rooms - smaller cozy rooms, furnished with European style antiques, some rooms face the Casa del Camino Hotel's courtyard
- Economy Rooms - intimate-sized with French doors to view the Laguna Beach hillsides. (Coast Highway traffic can be loud during the busy months, so if noise bothers you- you might not enjoy the location of these rooms)
Don't miss the incredible sunsets from the Rooftop Bar at this Laguna Beach hotel. This is one of the best spots in town to appreciate the natural beauty of the inspiring Laguna Beach coastline. Enjoy a drink (or even two- you won't be driving if you're staying at La Casa del Camino Hotel) and enjoy the stunning setting sun, and as the night progresses the Rooftop Bar becomes one of the most popular spots for nightlife in Laguna.
If you enjoy "surf and skate" motif's, La Casa del Camino Hotel has recently teamed up creative designers and some of the monsters of the surf and skate industry (think Billabong, etnies, Roxy, Quiksilver, Lost, etc) to completely redesign 10 rooms to create surf-themed accomodations. Immerse yourself in a surf paradise! The rates on these rooms are a little higher, but you'll also get more space to spread out!
Restaurants near Casa del Camino Hotel
- K'ya Bistro is a phenomenal restaurant located in Casa del Camino. Make sure to eat here before you begin your culinary exploration of town!
- Mozambique serves steaks and seafood infused with peri-peri spice, for an amazing blend of African/California cuisine. This restaurant is only a few blocks South on Coast Highway
Beaches near Casa del Camino Hotel
You'll step outside this Laguna Beach hotel and easily walk less than 1/2 block down Cress to the long sandy beach that stretches from Pearl Street Beach to Main Beach. Along the way you'll pass some great spots like Thalia Street Beach, but hopefully you'll explore these two as well!
- Main Beach with the historic lifeguard tower, wooden boardwalk, and if you continue North you'll find the tidepools
- Pearl Street Beach with beautiful natural rock formations and tidepools to the South
Casa del Camino Hotel - Amenities
La Casa del Camino Hotel offers many amenities to make your stay more comfortable:
- Banquet Facilities
- Bar / Lounge
- Complimentary Business Center
- Cable / Satellite TV
- Conference Rooms
- Disabled Access
- Complimentary Fitness Center
- Hair Dryer
- Complimentary High-speed Internet
- Laundry service
- Meeting Rooms
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Complimentary Parking
- Pets Allowed
- Room Service
- Safe-Deposit Box
- Spa bath / Jacuzzi
La Casa del Camino Hotel
is Pet Friendly
Laguna Beach is a very pet friendly town and La Casa del Camino Hotel permits dogs or small pets. If you'll be bringing your dog or small pet with you, they'll be welcome at this Laguna Beach hotel!
The pet fee at Casa del Camino Hotel is $35 per day, and a refundable $150 deposit is required
Share Your Casa del Camino Hotel Experience!
Do you have a great story, experience, or photos of your stay at La Casa del Camino Hotel in Laguna Beach? Share your stories and pictures here!
La Casa del Camino - Location
La Casa del Camino Hotel is located at:1289 South Coast Hwy
Laguna Beach, California 92651
Return from Casa del Camino Hotel to Laguna Beach Hotels
Laguna Beach Info - Home Page