Pacific Edge Hotel
Pet Friendly Oceanfront Laguna Beach Hotel
Pacific Edge Hotel is an oceanfront hotel along a beautiful one-mile stretch of sand in Laguna Beach. The location is excellent, with local unique shopping, restaurants, and art galleries nearby. But really the greatest thing about this property is that you are positioned right at the sand, and from many rooms you can enjoy watching and listening to the waves rolling onto the shore.
Now you can easily check availability, rates and
make your Reservations Online
Pacific Edge Hotel Guestroom Accomodations
There are several types of guestroom accomodations available at this Laguna Beach hotel. However, they all come with luxurious pillow-top mattresses, televisions, wireless internet access. Many rooms also have kitchen accessories including: refrigerator, coffee-maker, microwave, burners, cooking and eating utensils and more.
- Oceanfront Deluxe - everything that you'd expect from an oceanfront room with one king-sized bed, plus a wet bar with a sink and mini-counter area
- Oceanfront - wake to the sights and sounds of the waves on the sand. One king-bed or two queens, with pillow-top mattresses. These rooms also include a refrigerator, coffee-maker with complimentary coffee, and iron/board. With complimentary WiFi service
- Ocean-view - with partial views of the ocean
- Village Deluxe - pillow-top mattresses, mini-refrigerator, coffee-makers, and one queen bed
- Village - pillow-top mattresses, mini-refrigerator, coffee-makers, and one queen bed or two double beds
Executive Accomodations are also available for those requiring additional office space and utilities. A private executive boardroom is available for meetings, retreat functions, etc.
Pacific Edge Villa is a 4000 square-foot, fully furnished private residence with three levels, an abundant oceanfront deck, and panoramic ocean-views from three terraces. The villa also boasts five fireplaces, a 50" flat-screen television, and a gourmet kitchen. This location is perfect for weddings, receptions, and private gatherings of up to 120 guests (200 guests can be accomodated combining adjacent rooms and deck facilities).
Restaurants Near Pacific Edge Hotel
- Beach House Restaurant serves fabulous cuisine right over the crashing waves of Laguna Beach
- Claes offers a wonderful upscale dining experience located at nearby Hotel Laguna
- Mosun Sushi is right across Coast Highway if you like sushi, sashimi, or California-Asian cuisine. Club M is upstairs on the weekends if you are looking for nightlife!
Beaches Near Pacific Edge Hotel
Simply step out of Pacific Edge Hotel and you'll find yourself on a one-mile stretch of sandy beach. Turn right and you'll walk North along the shoreline to Main Beach. Turn left and you'll head toward Thalia Street Beach to the South.
- Main Beach, with its historic lifeguard tower and wooden boardwalk!
- Thalia Street Beach where you'll see skimboarders and surfers enjoying the Laguna Beach coastline
Compare ALL Available Rates for Pacific Edge Hotel Online!!
Websites that state they have exclusive rates don't have the "best" rates,
and often quote rates that are unavailable-
check here to get rooms that are available NOW!
Pacific Edge Hotel - Amenities
Pacific Edge Hotel guests receive complimentary access to the Laguna Health Club fitness center, and can now join the Code Pink Boot Camp workouts on the sand (coed at 6:00am and women-only at 9:00am)
In addition, Pacific Edge Hotel amenities include:
- Two heated swimming pools
- Hot tub
- Game room
- Complimentary beach towels, lounge chairs, and umbrellas
- high speed wireless internet (even on the sand)
- 49 oceanfront rooms and suites
- Kitchenettes including refrigerator, microwave, coffee-maker
- Business facilities
- Express shopper service
- Air Conditioned
- Babysitting / Child Services
- Bar / Lounge
- Cable / Satellite TV
- Disabled Access
- Hair Dryer
- Massage / Beauty Centre
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Pets Allowed
- Room Service
Know Before You Go
Pacific Edge Hotel
Things to Know Before You Go
These are some notes that you won't find in the travel brochures, that you'll probably want to know about before you get to Pacific Edge Hotel
- The location is excellent right at the sand, near shops, art galleries, and restaurants
- The "Edge Card" will get you 10%-20% discounts at stores and restaurants all over Laguna Beach
- On-site parking is $20 per night
- Some rooms are not in the main building, so you might be taking a drive around the corner and through an alley to get to your accomodations
- Some of rooms need to be renovated with older appliances and linoleum floors in the bathroom, so if you're looking for new- you might be happier at another property
Pacific Edge Hotel is Pet Friendly
Pacific Edge Hotel allows one dog or small pet per room for a one-time fee of $50.
Share Your Pacific Edge Hotel Experience!
Do you have a great story, experience, or photos of your stay at the Pacific Edge Hotel? Share your stories and pictures here!
Pacific Edge Hotel - Location
Pacific Edge Hotel is located on Coast Highway at:
647 South Coast Highway
Laguna Beach, California 92651
Return from Pacific Edge Hotel to Laguna Beach Hotels
Laguna Beach Info - Home Page